Business & Economics - Taxation - Corporate

1-2 of 2

What You Don't Know Is Hurting You: 4...

Marion E. Brooks

According to the Harvard Business Review, only 5% of employees are considered high potentials. These high potentials receive access to information, tools and support that help them accelerate their careers, that the other 95% of emplo...

Published: Aug 2018

Taxation: A Very Short Introduction

Stephen Smith

Taxation is crucial to the functioning of the modern state. Tax revenues pay for public services - roads, the courts, defence, welfare assistance to the poor and elderly, and in many countries much of health care and education too. Mo...

Published: Jun 2015
  • 1-2 of 2


  • 50% Off - Join Now!
  • Save time, money, shelf space and the environment
  • Large selection of current and past titles
  • Convenience of home delivery (Free Shipping)
  • No due dates or late fees, ever!
  • Sign Up